Raw Paw Job Opportunities
We are currently hiring a Client Specialist!
Description: The Client Specialist is the first face people will see when they walk into Raw Paw. They are responsible for creating price quotes, communicating with clients in-person, via email, and phone. The Client Specialist will create digital mock ups of products in Photoshop/Illustrator. They will also be responsible for setting the tone in our shop and helping grow our clothing brand.
- To provide a positive and easy experience for clients
- A large part of this role is to help provide quotes and communicate accurate information to clients about pricing, printing process, and options via phone, online, or in-person
- Strong math skills are required as this position requires creating pricing quotes quickly and accurately
- To process and communicate several details/pieces of information to Clients, Production, and Sales Team
- Client Specialist should be someone open to learning as they are expected to learn the ins and outs of different wholesale brands, printing techniques, and options (screen print shop knowledge is a huge plus)
- Strong design skills in Photoshop and Illustrator are required
- This person will also be responsible for the shop in the front of the house: dusting, sweeping, mopping, organizing, keeping a general good feel
Weekly Scheduled Hours: 16
Work Shift: This is a part-time role for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturdays from 12-4 pm.
Earliest Start Date: Immediately
Location: Raw Paw
506 E St. Elmo Rd a3
Austin, TX 78745
Required Qualifications: High school graduation or GED. Effective written/verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and be a team player. Working knowledge of Gmail, Photoshop, Shopify, and Illustrator.
Preferred Qualifications: Associates or College degree with customer service experience. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- 3 work references with their contact information; at least one should be from a supervisor.